The ID2000 has set the standard for linearity and control in a large injector.
The new Injector Dynamics ID2000 flows 2200cc/min at 3 bar (43.5psi) and is high impedance. That means no injector resistor or injector driver is needed. With the capability of running up to 130psi and flowing 3700cc/min, the needs for running multiple injectors per cylinder are gone on all but the most demanding methanol applications.
- Each injector includes the necessary adaptor top and electrical connector. The adaptor tops mechanically lock to the injector and also incorporate a 7 micron replaceable filter.
- Nominal Flow Rate - 2225cc/min @ 3.00 Bar (43.5 psi) Using Gasoline at 52 Degrees C (125 Degrees F)
- Maximum Differential Fuel Pressure - 9.0 Bar (130.5 psi)
- Fuel Compatibility - Compatible with Methanol/Ethanol/All Known Hydrocarbon Fuels. Incompatible with MTBE/Nitro Methane/Nitro Propane.
- Electrical Connector - Denso
With the most linear flow in it’s class, great atomization and full injector dead time information provided, there really is no competition for the ID2000. Check out this video to see how well they run in a worst case scenario, a bone stock 120hp car!
These injectors are NOT compatible with gasolines containing MTBE, specifically VP Q16 and VP Import or any oxygenated fuels
For detailed tech specs see below link.
***Price is per injector, order as needed***