OUR RESPONSE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
Updated - July 28, 2020 - Doors will be locked again effective August 4th.
During this difficult time we want you to know that we are committed to our community and our customers. Alberta has declared automotive service shops like ours to be an essential service so we will be open with modified hours and operations to best serve you. To limit contact we ask that you call us first before coming to the shop. If you need work done to your vehicle please call or text us on 587-857-5420.
During this time of physical distancing we understand you may be hesitant to bring your vehicle in for service so we have taken measures to help ensure your safety.
- All appointments will be made either by phone, text or email.
- When dropping off your vehicle we ask that you park it out front and drop your keys through the mail slot with a note. We will then communicate with you primarily by text about anything your vehicle may need.
- When your vehicle is ready you will need to make an appointment to pick it up.
- We will be using disposable seat covers and thoroughly disinfecting any surfaces we come in contact with in the interior of your vehicle.
- Preferred method of payment is by e-transfer but our card machine will also be available for Debit/VISA/MasterCard/AMEX.
If you have any questions regarding this or any other matter please contact us by text at 587-857-5420